All competitive papers, competitive workshops, teaching cases and experiences must be submitted through the submission system below.
- Must Be in English.
- Limited to a 5-page Extended Abstract, excluding exhibits and references.
- Must be entirely original, not previously published, and must not be under current consideration or scheduled for presentation elsewhere.
- Must be typed and double-spaced with one-inch margins using 12-point Times Roman font and must be in a single PDF file.
Accepted submissions that are presented by at least one author at the Conference will be published in the GW October Conference Proceedings with ISBN reference.
For additional details: Click here
Building Entrepreneurship Ecosystems
– Micro Lending and Finance
– Humane Entrepreneurship
– Entrepreneurship & SME Policy
– Entrepreneurship Education
– Family firms – Management, Growth and Succession
– Financial Inclusion
– GIG Economy
– High Growth Women entrepreneurship
– Youth Workforce Development
– Digitalization, Artificial Intelligence and Blockchain
– Sustainable Development Goals
− September 15: Deadline for Abstract Submissions
− September 20 onward: Authors will be notified of the decision and on a rolling basis.
1 Best paper Award ($250) and fast tracked to the Journal for Small Business Management